Seller Home Inspection
Welcome Real Estate Sellers…Begin Inspections Ltd. would like to help you with your successful sale of your current home by providing a detailed Pre-Listing or Pre-Sale Home Inspection
What are the benefits of having a Pre-Listing or Pre-Sale Inspection:
- Being prepared for the sale – problems that are discovered can be addressed and repaired or improved on your own time schedule.
- Many homes that receive a pre-sale inspection are on the market for less time and sell closer to the listing price advertised.
- A better understanding of the home can be provided to any prospective buyer from our inspection report resulting in fewer negotiations over price. An inspection report can also attract prospective buyers from purchasing homes that do not provide this report.
- Supplying you with knowledge and understanding is our mission and is as easy as contacting us via phone or e mail. Using an inexperienced inspector who is not knowledgeable could result in attempts to exaggerate issues including repair costs. Make sure that your home inspection is done by an interNACHI certified home inspector.
- Be prepared and ready in case of surprises or problems uncovered by the buyer’s inspector. This could potentially cause delays in closing, and you may end up paying for repairs at the last minute, or accept a lower price on your home.